Wilson Staff 88 Series Putters
The Wilson Staff 88 Series Putters are inspired by every incredibly successful putter Wilson has ever designed improved with a dual milled face for even better performance. The Wilson golfer trusts that timeless design quality. Now you can also rely on advances in putter face and alignment technology with improved feel to make a more consistent stroke and make more putts.
The dual milled face on all Wilson Staff 88 Series Putters ensures a consistent flat surface, promotes forward spin, reduces skid and can even helps bring slightly off center impacts back on line. VDP (Visual Plane Differential) multiple surface alignment markings let you instantly see that you're aligned correctly. A stepless shaft and a soft Golf Pride VRAD grip give you improved feel on every putt.
Wilson Staff 88 Series Putters Features
- 8881 Putter - Traditional heel/toe weighted, plumber hosel (also available in LH)
- 8882 Putter - Timeless 8802 shape, heel shaft, offset gooseneck hosel
- 8883 Putter - Toe weighted semi-mallet, heel shaft, offset gooseneck hosel
- 8884 Putter - Heel/toe weighted, semi-mallet hybrid, heel shaft, plumber hosel
- 8885 Putter - Heel/toe weighted, mallet, heel shaft, plumber hosel