Ping G20 Iron Set with Graphite Shafts Description
The Ping G20 Iron Set with Graphite Shafts help you score by producing consistent shots that let you control distances more precisely with each club. When you know how far you hit each club you can pull the right club with confidence from your G20 Ping iron set for the shot you want to hit. For golfers who prefer graphite iron shafts, this G20 set comes with Ping TFC 169i graphite shafts.
The Ping G20 Iron Set with Graphite Shafts produce fast ball speeds with a thin clubface. Multiple materials are utilized in the cavity for improved performance. A floating CTP structure combined with soft elastomer heel and toe sections help stabilize the thin face to improve feel, sound and distance control. Weight saved with the thin face is redistributed to the perimeter and back flange for a low, deep center of gravity that produces high launch, forgiveness and accuracy.
Ping G20 Iron Set with Graphite Shafts Features
- Clean Appearance At Address Inspires Shotmaking Confidence
- Thin Face Produces Fast Ball Speed
- Floating Cavity CTP Structure Stabilizes Thin Face
- Multimaterial Cavity Improves Sound, Feel and Distance Control
- Weight Redistributed For Optimal Low, Deep CG
- High Launch, Longer Distance With Accuracy and Forgiveness
- Ping TFC 169i Graphite Shaft