Mizuno Womens JPX-800 HD Combo Iron Set Graphite Description
Are you one of the thousands of golfers that fall into the “super game improvement” category when it comes to equipment? That is industry-speak for saying that you may need a little extra help getting the ball airborne and on the green. If that is the help you are looking for, then you need to be playing the super easy-to-hit Mizuno JPX- 800HD set of irons.
Offering golfers with handicaps in the range of 10 to 35 the longest and most forgiving irons on the market, the JPX 800 iron set utilizes Mizuno’s distance generating JPX technologies to deliver the extreme yardages that all players are seeking. Maximum forgiveness and an easy, high launch and ball flight are achieved through an innovative set make up (4-GW) which includes Mizuno’s new Hybrid DLR (Direct Long Iron Replacement), the JPX Fli-Hi, in the #4 and #5. These Hybrid DLR’s are combined with Mizuno’s lowest and deepest COG iron design ever in the #6-GW, to create a set make-up that will help super game improvement players experience success on the golf course. To better accommodate the typical pattern of missed shots of super game improvement players, the Mizuno JPX 800 irons feature strategic low-heel, high-toe weighting to deliver the largest, most effective ‘sweet spot’ area ever. Combined with the scientifically designed Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT), the Mizuno JPX 800 irons produce optimal feel and sound, maximum ball speeds, and superior distance. The Mizuno JPX 800s also offer a wide C Grind sole that delivers a higher launch and maximum playability while the two toned Nickel Chrome plating with an electroform badge maintains the elegant and classic Mizuno appearance, and a durable finish. With all of this technology in one set of irons, there is no question that the Mizuno JPX-800 line will help you hit the ball farther, straighter, and higher so that you score better.
Mizuno Womens JPX-800 HD Combo Iron Set Graphite Features
- MAX COR pocket construction and multi-thickness Hot Metal face deliver the highest allowable COR for amazing distance.
- Super game improvement set make up.
- Max MOI creates the most forgiving iron in Mizuno's line-up.
- Low-heel, high-toe weighting for more effective sweet area location.
- Scientifically designed Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T.) provides superior feel within the Super Game Improvement category.
- Multi-material electroform badge to enhance feel and deliver aggressive styling.
- Wide C grind sole for higher launch and maximum playability.
- Two toned nickel chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.
- Modified U-grooves, which conform to the condition of competition, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability.