Cleveland 588 Forged MB Irons Single Steel Description
When it comes to investing in your irons, you naturally want to settle for nothing but the best in order to fully maximize your investment. The Cleveland 588 Forged MB Irons with steel shafts definitely come with high recommendations from industry experts. Another member of the 588 iron family, this one also comes with the popular and highly sought after combination of soft yet exceptional solid feel.
The Cleveland 588 Forged MB Irons Single Steel features advanced precision forging process that delivers the highest, superior level of part to part technology. With its premium manufacturing and exceptional quality, this particular iron inspires supreme trust and confidence with every swing. So whether you are a beginner or a seasoned golfer, you can expect your skills to be further enhanced with this club on your arsenal.
The Cleveland 588 Forged MB Irons Single Steel is also designed with a minimal offset and thin topline, a combination that brings together an impressive compact design that allows extraordinary trajectory control and maximum workability. In addition, this iron is also constructed with a progressive cavity back and a longer blade length as well as more offset, making with a favorite among many.
When it comes to overall look and feel, you will not find the Cleveland 588 Forged MB Irons Single Steel lacking in this department since the forged wedge boast a wonderful 1025 carbon steel finish. Like the rest of the 588 collection, this one also comes with the patented Laser Milled technology and Tour zip grooves that are designed to fully maximize spin.
Cleveland 588 Forged MB Irons Single Steel Features
- Traditional design and premium construction, making Cleveland Golf's 588 MB irons the new standard for players that demand the ultimate in feel & shot-making precision
- Forged from high-grade 1025 carbon steel for incredibly soft, yet solid feel
- Tour-inspired profile that features a traditional V sole, thin topline & minimal offset preferred by discerning players
- Compact shape & classic design promote confidence while providing optimal workability and trajectory control
- Features Tour Zip Grooves & Laser-Milled Technology to maximize spin in accordance with USGA regulations for exceptional control on every shot