Cleveland 588 Forged CB Irons Single Steel Description
If you are looking to add a new iron to your existing set of golf clubs, the Cleveland 588 Forged CB Irons Single Steel presents a perfect addition to help you take your game to a whole new plane. Like the rest of the 588 Cleveland model, this on features the same exceptional soft yet supremely solid feel, which helps you fully enhance your performance so you can consistently maintain your winning form.
The Cleveland 588 Forged CB Irons Single Steel is also constructed with advanced precision forging that is known to provide the highest level of consistency, along with a considerably thin topline for minimal offset. The compact and Tour-driven design of this iron is specifically built to inspire more confidence at address.
Among its remarkable features include the laser milled technology and Tour zip grooves, which delivers the maximum amount of grooves, while still keeping in conformance with the guidelines set by USGA. It also comes with progressive cavity back, a thicker topline and longer blade length – all designed to help you maintain your winning form and consistently deliver perfect golf swings every single time.
If you want to perform your best, then be ready to invest on the finest available equipment on the market today. World famous golf players greatly rely on technology and innovation to help them deliver a long string of winning performances, why shouldn’t you take advantage as well? The Cleveland 588 Forged CB Irons Single Steel is definitely a solid, reliable addition to your golfing arsenal, with a promising potential of becoming your secret weapon in golf.
Cleveland 588 Forged CB Irons Single Steel Features
- Every Cleveland 588 iron offers incredibly soft, yet solid feel sought by experience players.
- Advanced precision forging process ensures highest level of part to part technology.
- Premium manufacturing and quality inspire supreme confidence and trust over every Cleveland 588 iron shot.
- leveland 588 CB Irons feature a progressive cavity back, longer blade length, thicker topline and more offset to inspire more confidence at address.
- Precise milling technology preserves groove edges and maintains perfect groove consistency.
- Maximizes allowable groove dimensions while conforming to USGA groove requirements.
- More precise and consistent surface roughness than alternative methods.
- Optimal surface roughness to maximize spin.