Adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe Description
The adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe, one of adidas golf shoes 2012 breakout models, is designed to give you peak athletic performance. Wearing the ultralight Crossflex helps reduce fatigue and enhances energy round after round. The lightweight, breathable high tech materials in the Crossfit also enhance climate control and make them extremely comfortable golf shoes.
Adidas recommends ordering a half size larger than normal.
The lightweight, spikeless, long-lasting EVA outsole gives you extreme comfort, cushioning and flexibility. Pods and zonal traction elements are strategically placed to adapt to changing ground conditions for superior traction and stability. The waterproof CLIMAPROOF® mesh upper breathes and flexes on top of a lightweight running last. Together they deliver complete athletic performance, feel, and fit. The TPU toe shield keeps the Crossfit durable. You also get a two year waterproof guarantee and a 30 day comfort guarantee.
Adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe Features
- Lightweight, Spikeless, Long-Lasting EVA Outsole
- Pods and Zonal Traction Elements For Traction and Stability
- Waterproof CLIMAPROOF® Mesh Upper Breathes and Flexes
- Lightweight Running Last For Athletic Performance, Fit and Feel
- Lightweight TPU Toe Shield